Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Etsy Purchase

I have been selling on etsy for a while, but through circumstance and budget haven;t bought anything on the site, until a few days ago. I decided that it was silly of me to have not bought anything from my fellow artisans and crafters. I wanted to purchase something and give someone else their first sale. I searched around on the "Pounce" option for buying and some of the selections were great, and some were obviously someone who just had one thing to sell, and when no one jumped on it simply forgot about etsy.

Finally I found the seller, Illustrationsoflove, who is an illustrator and fiber artist. I knew I had the right person when I saw her theme. She has a large Ball jar that throughout this year she is filling with scraps of paper upon which she has written something she is thankful for. Each day she draws a slip from the jar and creates a small illustration of that thing and posts it on etsy.

I purchased a small illustration that not only is cute and simple, but features my name! You can find it by going to her etsy page and looking under sold items, or I will post a picture when I have received it and have hung it on the walls of our home.

0 comments:

Grab My Button!


Follow Me on Pinterest
homemade crafts
5 a day books
History Channel 120x90
The Peaceful Mom
Save up to 70% on Textbook Rentals, plus Free Return Shipping at BarnesandNoble.com!
Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts
All text and images copyright carrie weston. 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive