Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free Printable Verse- Zephaniah 3:14-15

Recently I have had a renewed longing to have the Word of God around me on a daily basis.  Before I was a mom, I never had the issue of finding time to set apart for prayers during the day, and now that I am busy with a little one and everything else I find the old adage is true: I really am "too busy not to pray."

 And to accomplish this I and working to have more verses up around my house that are encouraging reminders of the importance of the joyful spirit I am supposed to have.

One of my favorite verses of all time was one that I knew I needed up -- Zephaniah 3:14-15.  At a very difficult time in my life this verse was very impactful and spoke to me as a young woman.  This file contains the verse in the version you see here as well as aversion on white with turquoise accents-- just in case you were looking to save a bit of ink from your printer. :)  It is in both jpeg and PDF formats for you to download for your personal use.

If you happen to download this image and print it out, I would love to see where you have it displayed, so feel free to leave your link in the comments below!




Grab My Button!

All text and images copyright carrie weston. 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive